What in the World Wednesday?
Happy Leap Day! Click on these favored links of the week—or they might disappear for another four years!
- Because my oldest daughter has such a long name, I’m always looking for places that personalize items. This is an adorable site with tons of cute spring and Easter products—and I can fit all the letters of my daughter’s name onto their personalized gifts. You definitely have to check out Freckle Box!
- Sleep studies show that you need at least 8 hours of sleep a night, right? Not quite! Historical studies are showing that the 8-hour sleep period may be unnatural. This article, “The Myth of the 8-Hour Sleep” is very interesting because it outlines the history of people’s sleep patterns (as far back as the 15th Century!) and shows that until modern times, people took a “first sleep” and a “second sleep.” Interesting, but I still love 8 hours of sleep!
- Fellow bloggers, do you frustrated by spending so much time on a post and it’s only relevant for a day or so? The typical life cycle of a blog post is pretty short, so this article is very helpful: 7 Ways to Lengthen the Blog Post Lifespan.
- My house is fairly clean … on most days … but I really struggle with clutter. This post is 5 Simple Ways to Keep Clutter at Bay. The best tip? The “no pile” rule. Wish I could follow it!
- This link is just for fun. Click HERE and tell me if this was you as a child! It was definitely me!