What in the World Wednesday?
I’ve been reading lots of great posts this week. Here are the links!
- “Texas Atheist ‘Flabbergasted’ by Outpouring of Christian Charity” is an overwhelming story about a church that collected money to help a proclaimed atheist with rent, groceries, and medical bills. The man discovered that the Christians were “acting like what the Bible says a Christian does.” Truly the biblical concept of “loving your neighbors” acted out in a big way.
- What does the Bible say about intimacy with your spouse? Read “Gospel in the Bedroom” about how to share God’s overwhelming love with your spouse.
- Easter eggs or Jesus? What do you teach your kids? Do churches and parents teach a mixed message to young children? “Silly Rabbit, Easter’s About Jesus” is a great post with ideas for your family’s Easter celebration and links to more info.
- Organizing Made Fun has lots of kids chore charts and chore schedules to view and print—very helpful!
- Quiz time to see if you read last week’s WWW! What’s my most favorite type of dessert? Anything with mint chocolate chip! I could have kissed the cook (or rather, the baker) at Love & Flour for these Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes! (She even has a MINT board on Pinterest. I think she’s my favorite food blogger ever!)