What in the World Wednesday?
I’ve been reading great posts all week. I’ve asked for input, and you all have been reading some interesting links, too. Here are a few of yours and mine. Enjoy!
- Hands Free Mama found this link and shared on her FB page: 50 Reasons Why You Are Absolutely Beautiful by Linnea Jensen Stewart. A must read for all women—because YOU are beautiful!
- I married a golfer; thus, I now love golf. Really love it. I mean sit-and-watch-it-on-Sundays-for-hours kind of love it. Love it! And I love it even more that Bubba Watson won the Masters on Easter Sunday. You have got to read how he always glorifies God first and foremost and how he “Gives His Life to Jesus” in this article of The Christian Post. Go Bubba!
- Cassandra at The Better Mom wrote a powerful post that discusses: Is the culture forcing children to grow up too fast? Without a doubt … YES! She calls for parents to let children be children and to “shelter them from the corrupt chaos which is Pop-culture consumption.” All parents should read this one!
- I’m sure you’ve heard the hateful fighting between working moms and stay-at-home moms, especially this week (if you’ve turned on any news station). “Don’t All Moms Work?” is an excellent post that says it all: “Our only job as fellow mothers should be to support each other and stop the judgment until we’ve walked in another mother’s shoes—be they pumps or house slippers.” Another powerful post from The Power of Moms.
- I’m a planner, Type-A, scheduled, decisive … I like to know what’s ahead, what the plan is, what is on the agenda. I don’t like to use GPS because I like an old-fashioned printout of the Google directions so I know all the twists and turns in advance. Anybody like me? Then read “God’s Plan Isn’t a Roadmap.” Good. Very good.